Karen Quinn's Blog
Welcome to my little corner on the web!
Archives
 

Order my novels at the links below:

Wife in the Fast Lane:

The Ivy Chronicles:


A Suspicious Review 

The Amazon reviews are appearing. People have had time to read the book now that it's been out for almost two weeks. Here's one that stood out for me. A former competitor read the book and LOVED it. She loved it so much that she wrote an ad for her company on The Ivy Chronicles page of Amazon. I'd complain, but she gave the book five stars and called me a brilliant writer. Still, I feel so used.


Kudos from the real thing: MANHATTAN PRIVATE SCHOOL ADVISORS, February 12, 2005


Reviewer:
Amanda B. Uhry "avid reader 777" (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
  
Karen Quinn, whomever you are I cannot believe what you have done for our business, MANHATTAN PRIVATE SCHOOL ADVISORS (www.privateschooladvisors.com). People read your book and call us by page 50.

Scary but true, I am your book's protagonist (aside from the fact that I am NOTHING like her and nor are our firm's many many many clients). But the preschool and continuing school scene in New York you paint such a well written picture of is such a mirror image. Thank you for the boost! Your book hit like a tsunami among thousands of parents and you're a brilliant writer to boot.

Read this on. You will laugh, you will cry, you will freak out (if you are one of these parents) and you will call us for help. What a great read this is from the inside, I must say.

Amanda Uhry
MAHATTAN PRIVATE SCHOOL ADVISORS
The real thing.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

<$BlogRSDURL$>  

© Karen Quinn. All rights reserved. Site designed by
  Kevin Che.