Karen Quinn's Blog
Welcome to my little corner on the web!
Archives
 

Order my novels at the links below:

Wife in the Fast Lane:

The Ivy Chronicles:


Radio-active fingernails 

If you read my blogs regularly, you know that I recently purchased these customized vitamins that came in capsules that made me choke. I tried to take them by emptying the powder into tea, but it tasted disgusting. The tea turned this strange radioactive color. In my continuing attempt to try to take these vitamins, I went to the health food store and bought smaller gel caps. Last night, I emptied the powder on to paper and refilled the smaller capsules. It was time consuming to say the least. After several hours, I only got five days worth of pills done. It appears that I'll have to take thirty capsules a day to get my daily dose. I'm not sure I can do this. Can all those gelatin capsules be good for me? I'll have to consult with a nutritionist. The powder was bright yellow, and now, my expensive french manicure has turned glowing yellow. If you saw me, you'd think I had liver disease. If I do continue along this path, refilling capsules will just have to become my new hobby. It is kind of relaxing. Instead of knitting or painting, I'll fill capsules. I thought I'd take these for a week and see if I feel better. I'll only keep this time-consuming capsule-refilling up if it has a marked improvement on my health. I think that's fair. Meanwhile, I need to go out and buy some dark nail polish to cover up my radio-active nails.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

<$BlogRSDURL$>  

© Karen Quinn. All rights reserved. Site designed by
  Kevin Che.