Karen Quinn's Blog
Welcome to my little corner on the web!
Archives
 

Order my novels at the links below:

Wife in the Fast Lane:

The Ivy Chronicles:


back to school 

This was the first week back to school for Schuyler. Now I remember why I so prefer summer with the kids to fall. We had our first fight in ages over what she was going to wear on day 1. The outfit she attempted to slide by me consisted of leggings with a short, tight top that ended right beneath her butt. Good for an 18-year-old going to a club, bad for a 15- year-old going to school. I made her put shorts over the leggings and she was SO humiliated. She said she looked like a parachute. A parachute? Next week Sam goes back (but not until Friday). I look forward to days of quiet writing ahead.

Friday, September 08, 2006

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

<$BlogRSDURL$>  

© Karen Quinn. All rights reserved. Site designed by
  Kevin Che.