Karen Quinn's Blog
Welcome to my little corner on the web!
Archives
 

Order my novels at the links below:

Wife in the Fast Lane:

The Ivy Chronicles:


I've lost four pounds! 

...which goes to show you that it can be done. I'm following the plan I laid out with the nutritionist and exercise physiologist at Canyon Ranch and it's working. If (no, WHEN) I make my goal, I'll get a sexy nude picture taken and post it on this site. On second thought, scratch that. My children read my blog. There's probably nothing more gross and disgusting to a child than the site of their mother naked (even if she's lost 25 pounds). Speaking of gross, I saw Olivia Newton John on the Today Show today and she looks tres bizarre. She's had so much work done on her face that I swear she has morphed into Calista Flockhart. She has those big Calista lips and those high sticking out Calista cheekbones. Seriously, where'd the old Olivia go? That is so sad. I noticed the same thing about Cynthia Nixon. She's had a lot of work and she no longer looks like the Sex in the City Cynthia. But she looks better than Calista, I mean Olivia.

Friday, October 06, 2006

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

<$BlogRSDURL$>  

© Karen Quinn. All rights reserved. Site designed by
  Kevin Che.